1. Diagnosis of the skin with dermocosmetic analysis
On the first visit, our specialist will give you an exclusive Biologique Recherche skin diagnosis, in which, thanks to different techniques that include visual analysis, a personalized questionnaire and the taking of measurements and images With state-of-the-art analysis instruments, it will determine your exact skin type (and that it can change over time, such as dehydrated skin, acne-prone skin, etc.) to define the treatment protocol that exactly fits your needs.
2. Preparation and balancing of the skin
This phase consists of providing the skin with a barrier against external aggressions such as cold, heat, wind, dryness, humidity, pollution, UV rays, etc., and preparing it using manual techniques to absorb the products that will be applied in the next phase to deeply hydrate the face and enhance their action. This rigorous ritual includes:
• Deep massage with Lait VIP O2, to cleanse and massage the skin
• Application of Biologique Recherche's emblematic Lotion P50, to prepare the skin (pH balancing, exfoliation, regulation of sebum production, etc.)
3. Specific moisturizing treatment
In this phase, our specialist will apply specific products with a high level of active ingredients to achieve the objective of this treatment: to deeply hydrate the skin.
• Application of Masque VIP O2 + seaweed gel (enhanced with paraffin), which oxygenates the skin, protects it from pollution, unifies the tone, etc.)
• Application of a serum cocktail, exclusive to Biologique Recherche salons, with a high concentrate of revitalizing, energizing and anti-aging vitamins and minerals.
• Fluid application.
After the cabin treatment, the indications of our skin care technique should be followed at home to prolong its effects.